Monday, July 18, 2011

I am not sure that I am qualified to be a blogger. I really always thought blogging was for "important" people who had amazing things to share. And then I read a blog by a friend who just shared her life and it was nice. I have always thought God's intention for me was to write about my life to share the many trails I have been through, to help others. Every time I felt this calling from God, I thought "yeah right God, I cannot write a book." So maybe this can be my way of doing what God has been guiding me to for many, many years now.

There are several things I need to say before I begin sharing my journey with you. Some of the things I have been through are hard to understand, cruel, vivid, embarrassing, and hurtful. I want you to understand I am afraid to share some because I am afraid of judgment and I am afraid that some members of my family will get upset with me. My intention is not to embarrass or hurt anyone in my family but to share how I became the person I am even through all the nightmares I endured. I also want to show you how God can help you to forgive people who have harmed you and use someone not worthy of anything but death, eternal life.

I am not sure how often I will post or if it will be in any kind of certain order. I just know I feel like this is what I should be doing. I ask if you join me on this journey, that you keep me lifted up in prayer. I pray my family will understand and be supportive. I also pray that you not judge me or my family, especially my mother. For some reason this is the journey I was meant to take and it led me to the arms of my loving and gracious Father.

1 comment:

  1. Kristie, I just want you to know that I will never judge you. You have always been special to me, you have always been loved by me. ~Chrissy

    ReplyDelete